The 5 Blogs I Love

Hello my friends,

Today, I want to share five favorite blogs with you. These 5 blogs are not only about food, but some of them also talk about fitness, lifestyle, traveling, and so on. Please check them out, and you will love them.
'Travel with me' is a blog made by my friend Wang Yee Ng who has been 30 countries. He will be the perfect guide for traveling to different countries. He also will give you some travel tips when you are going to a different place. You can also message him on his blog to ask a question about the countries where he has been. Moreover, if you are saving money for a trip, he will give you some advice about how to get the cheapest flight tickets. This is awesome!
As you see the name of the blog, it is a blog that talks about fitness. Although I am a foodie, I also love to go to the gym four times per week. The blogger writer, Yongkang Sun, definitely is my best gym buddy. In his blog, you will learn how to train your muscles stronger. He will also tell you how to eat properly and when you need to use a supplement. It is a great place to explore your gym time. 
It's a great blog to explore India street food. The blogger writer Sumit Chaudhary who come from India. Both of us are foodie, and he knows a lot about traditional India food. He definitely can be your guide if you want to try some traditional India food. If you want to go to North India, he will be the best blog to follow. 
Ololade Alade, created the blog called 'Food away from Home. The blog will show you the food culture in Africa. She loves cooking that why she will bring you various African food recipes. She also is a foodie like me, so I want to recommend you add her blog and enjoy the African food with her. 
The last blog which I want to recommend is created by Aniruddha Shringarpure. I really like the idea that sharing Wikipedia articles or YouTube videos to learn something new each day. Let's explore and discover new and fun things together. Enjoy the music when you are reading the blogs. 

 Love😍,

Cheng Wang (Andy)






Comments

Popular Posts